The GO Equipped TENTmaking course is being run on an annual basis in several locations around the world. The course is designed to help current and future tentmakers in planning and improving their ministry. The course is also open for anyone wanting to find out if tentmaking is for them. All the teaching will be of value also if you decide to stay in your home country.
Global Opportunities and Tent have developed this course together. These two resource centres for tentmaking have throughout the years been helping several hundred tentmakers in their ministry.
In this course you will get an introduction to the major subjects a tentmaker will need to know about. The course includes teaching on subjects like:
- Tentmaking – the Biblical basis
- Tentmaking – what, where, when, why, how, who?
- The international job market – how to find a job
- Hospitality and evangelism
- Business as Missions
- How to run a bible study in your home
- Staying focused – avoiding the expat trap
- Spiritual disciplines & feeding yourself
- Cross cultural communication and surviving in another culture
- Workplace evangelism
- Personal non churchy witness plan
- Getting your church on board
- Tentmaking and mission agencies
- Church planting
- To team or not to team
All the teaching will be given in English.